Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sewing on a stormy day

Look at the foot on my treadle! I have a walking foot on so I can do some quilting, it does look a bit funny. Anyway on this cold stormy day it is perfect to stitch using my treadle sewing machine. You can achieve 3 things by using a treadle, save power, have exercise and keep warm.
Lucy is blobbing out for the day! Well she was until the thunder hit.
The white fabric under her is a very small UFO from many years ago, I thought if I bring it out and leave it hanging around I may get it finished, only problem is the hand quilting is not quite finished. I have not hand quilted for many years, I am into speed quilting and you can only do that by machine.



1 comment:

  1. It is amazing that the biggest cat can get itself on to the tiniest piece of something you didn't really want them on!!

    ReplyDelete