Friday, January 3, 2014

It's been a while!!!!!!!


Back into a bit of Quilting, I have been having a bit of a play with the treadle sewing machine it sure has been a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Free Motion Quilting on a Treadle Sewing Machine size 12" x 17"

Free Motion Quilting on a Treadle Sewing Machine size 10" x 10"


The next four 12" x 12"s have been stitched on my Janome 6600  "SEASONS"






The next five post cards I have Free Motion Quilted them on a Treadle Sewing Machine, I have used some old embroidered hankies! 


Free Motion Quilted on a Treadle Sewing Machine.
size 15" x 15" 






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love working with my nanna

    ReplyDelete