Friday, June 22, 2012

June FMQ Challenge

 Here is my June FMQ sample stitched on my Janome 6600
Here is my June FMQ sample stitched on a Treadle sewing machine

I know I havin't been posting much lately I am trying to keep up with as much quilting as I can, I am looking after a 21 month old little girl (a busy little girl) I have been working on some challenge wall hangings so I cannot really put up photo's of these until after September.  Now must go and do some more quilting on my challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Quilting to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. fantastic quilting, especially on the treadle. bravo very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both beautiful! have fun chasing that little girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, and congratulations on being a fellow June challenge winner! I'm amazed at your treadle piece - what control and gracefully done.

    ReplyDelete